House carpet and rugs adds style and boosts aesthetics of your home. However, they are prone spills and stains. And most stains seem impossible to be removed but worry no more because we will share you some do it yourself carpet cleaning tips. Read below to and try this DIY tricks and tips.
Here are the products good for carpet cleaning:
- White Vinegar – Tough stains are no match for white vinegar. It is also works well in deodorizing your carpet because vinegars have great deodorizing properties. To do so, mix white vinegar and water then apply or spray it directly to stain. And you’ll be amaze with the result.
- Salt – Use salt to bind up the stains on your rug or carpet. Why? Because salt is one of the best make it yourself carpet cleaner. This works well in removing tough stains such as red wine. Just simply pour salt on top of the stains and let it absorb the liquid stains on your rugs. Let it be for 10 to 15 minutes until all the liquid stains were absorbed. Then finally, you can vacuum your carpet before spraying cleaner spray.
- Lavender Essential Oil – This oil has a deodorizing property which is safe for children and pets. It also helps in killing the bacteria’s and viruses stuck in your carpet.
- Soap – One of the best DIY Carpet Cleaner is Soap. Simply mix soap and water then use a sponge to remove dark-colored stains.
These are just some natural ways to remove stains into your carpet. If you want a less hassle way to remove stains then find a carpet cleaning service. But how can you find a legit carpet cleaning service? And what are the things you need to consider before calling for one? Here are some guidelines you should follow to spot real one.
Here are the things you must consider before hiring a carpet cleaning service.
- Certificates – Before hiring a professional carpet cleaning company, ask for their certifications. Also, ask the types of training the employee had received.
- License and Insurance – Ask if the company has license and insured. You can also do a background check regarding the company.
- Price – A legit carpet cleaning service gives reasonable prices. After all, a company who offers their service for a bargain price is not the best cleaning service choice.
- Know their cleaning process -Before you hire a carpet cleaning company, you know or ask about their cleaning process. Chose the company that offers best cleaning options and services for you.
- Research for prospective company – It is wise to investigate a company before completely hiring them. You can also try asking for recommendations from your friends, family, and co-workers.
Carpet Cleaning is not as easy as you think. There are various ways to maintain the cleanliness of your rugs and carpets. You can follow the DIY list above or just simply call a carpet cleaning service. Maintain cleanliness to remain healthy and to avoid allergies.